Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping: Do you have free shipping?
- A: Yes, we do have free shipping!
- We offer this within the lower 48 states of the USA.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, or Overseas.
Q: How long does it take to ship an item?
- A: Order processing is approximately 3 full business days
- Monday through Friday, 9:am to 5 Pm for orders shipping with FedEx or UPS.
- Please then allow an additional 1-10 business days for shipping time.
- A: Order processing is approximately 3-5 business days (we’re operational Monday through Friday) for orders shipping with a freight carrier. Please then allow an additional 3-10 business days for shipping time
Order Status and Cancellations
Q: Where can I find the status of my order?
- A: Please email
- with your order number for an accurate status update.
- Q: Can I cancel my order?
- A: Please email
- with your order number and a cancellation request.
- If your orders happen to be out of stock after replacing your order a full refund can be issued
- If your order has not yet flowed through to our warehouse, we are usually able to cancel and issue a full refund.
- However, if your order has flowed through to our warehouse or has been picked by our warehouse staff and loaded into a trailer for shipping, we may not be able to cancel. All cancellation requests are best-effort: we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order until we’ve checked its processing status and have provided a response to your inquiry.
- If an order has shipped and you would still like to cancel, you are responsible for shipping fees and a 30% return handling/restocking charge.
Returns / Customer Remorse.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return authorization number. (RA#/ RMA#) This must be done within 25 calendar days of the original delivery date. We’ll then provide your RA#/ and complete return instructions.
- Then provide us with your return tracking number(s). The item(s). must be in transit to our warehouse with the shipping carrier within 7 Calendar days from the date RMA was issued.
- RMAs will Upon return be voided if you do not utilize the RMA within this time frame.
- Upon return, our returns Department will open and inspect the item to ensure all parts are intact. If parts are found to be missing or the item is damaged, we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Returns received in good condition will incur a 30% restocking and handling fee.
- Return shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the customer.
- Craving Trends LLC. cravintrends. does not provide prepaid return labels or call tags.
Order Status Definitions:
Approved, Pending Shipping:
- Your order has been received and is being processed into our system.
- If the order is in stock, please allow 2 to 4 business days for your order to ship (small parcel) or 2-6 business days for your order to ship (freight). Credit Declined:
- This means the item(s) in your order have had a shipping label created and is being passed to the warehouse for shipment.
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days for the tracking/pro number to be in transit.
- From time to time, an order will be passed to the warehouse after a label is created and then comes back as out of stock. You will be notified via email when this occurs.
Q: Why has sales tax been applied to my order?
- A: Unless proper documentation has been supplied to us,
- sales tax will apply to orders shipping to an address in Illinois or California.
Q: Is your furniture commercially rated? How will this withstand use in a restaurant or hotel?
- A: None of our furniture is commercially rated –
- we specialize in home furnishings.
- If you are considering a purchase for a restaurant or hotel, we encourage you to purchase one unit as a sample before proceeding to make a bulk purchase.
- Customer Service
Q: How do I report a customer service issue?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- To process a service request, you are required to provide the following: account name, order number, details of the problem, photos of the product plus photos of the product packaging.
- Q: What is your return period?
A: We accept returns within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- This is also a 30-day service period: any reports of damage, defect, missing items/missing parts, incorrect item(s) received, etc. must be sent to
- within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not cover any issues reported to us after this period, nor do we accept returns sent back after this time.
- ***Mattress return disclaimer: All mattress purchases are non-cancellable, non-exchangeable, and non-returnable after being shipped or picked up due to strict health code standards. ***
Q: What the customer is dissatisfied with their purchase?
- A: All buyer’s remorse returns in good unused, and resalable condition, and the original packaging will be credited the cost of the merchandise less than a 30% handling/restocking fee.
- The return shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the customer.
- All merchandise must be in its original packaging, unused, and resalable.
- If an item is returned in poor condition, craving Trends LLC. reserves the right to increase the handling/restocking fee.
- To initiate a return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with an RA request.
Q: The item arrived damaged / with parts missing / with a defect. How is this resolved?
- A: Shipping Damage (FedEx): please email photos of the item and its packaging to
- Please clarify which part(s) are damaged.
- After an internal review and evaluation, we will provide a resolution.
- ship replacement parts at no charge.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with a part and if a customer does not desire a partial, we will authorize a complete item replacement.
- However, if the customer does not wish to accept parts or a replacement item and instead would like to cancel/return their item(s), the case will be re-classified as buyer’s remorse; a 30% return/handling fee will apply, and the customer is responsible for return shipping arrangements.
Shipping Damage (freight/LTL):
- if a freight shipment is damaged upon delivery, you must notate the damage on the POD (proof of delivery) when signing for and accepting delivery of the shipment.
- We also recommend you refuse delivery.
- Please then contact
- for for further assistance.
Manufacturer Defect or Concealed Damage:
- Please email photos of the item and its packaging to email@example.com.
- Please clarify which part(s) are defective or damaged.
- After an internal review, we can:
- Ship replacement parts at no charge.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with a part, we will authorize a complete item replacement.
- However, If the customer does not wish to accept parts or a replacement item and instead would like to cancel/return their item(s)
- The case will be re-classified as buyer’s remorse; a 30% return/handling fee will apply and the customer is responsible for return shipping arrangements.
Missing Parts:/Missing Shipment
- please email
- with details regarding which part(s) are missing. We may request additional information.
- If replaceable parts are missing, Craving Trends LLC. Cravintrends. Will offer replacement parts at no charge. Please provide all required part numbers and quantities of each and email
- If your entire Item/Shipmen. Please preview your shipping date and tracking details.
- We are unable to offer complete item replacement when the issue can be resolved by replacing part(s).
- If an item ships in multiple cartons, and it seems that many parts are missing, this may constitute an entire carton. Please check your order tracking details for more information; the following situation is common, some of which require a shipping claim to be filled as described above.
- Please note
- Cartons may be delivered on different days.
- One or more cartons may be marked “damage in transit” by FedEx/UPS and returned to our warehouse.
- A shipment/carton may be stalled or lost in transit.
A: Missing Order (FedEx or UPS): please email
- Our team will assist with shipping a no-cost replacement and our team will file a claim with the carrier.
- our team will assist in checking the cost of the lost/undelivered carton so that a replacement can be purchased (cost recouped via a claim being filed with your carrier).
A: Missing order (freight/LTL): please email
- We will then check freight tracking details and reach out to the carrier for more information.
- If the carrier advises that the shipment is lost, a claim must be filed and a similar process to the missing order (FedEx/UPS) will be followed.
- All aforementioned types of claims MUST be made within 30 days of the original delivery date
Q: I received the wrong item. What now?
- A: If you receive the wrong item, notify us immediately (but no later than 30 days after delivery) via email with photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include photos of the packaging, especially the markings/item details that are printed on the carton itself.
- Please provide your Craving Trends LLC. cravintrends order number in the subject of the email.
- After evaluation, we will provide a resolution. If you decide that you do not want the correct item, you will be entitled to a full refund on the item once returned unless the item returns damaged. There will be a 30% restocking fee in the case that an incorrect item is returned in a damaged condition.
- However, Wholesale Interiors reserves the right to correct typographical or photographic errors at any time. This may involve a small margin of error in product dimensions, product features, finish colors, and other similar product specifications.
- Important Notice:
- Natural raw materials used for the construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain, fabric, texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather fabric and/or any synthetic materials These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
Warranty of merchantability
Q: Do you have a warranty for a specific use or in general?
- A: We do not. If you have specific questions if a product will be appropriate for your use, we request that you order a sample for that product before proceeding with a larger order.
- Craving Trends LLC. Cravintrends. does not offer a warranty of merchantability.
- Product Updates
Q: How do I know when cravintrends / Craving Trends LLC. has new products?
- A: Craving Trends LLC. introduces new products periodically every month!
- To be the first to know about our new items, and receive exceptional offers please sign up for our email newsletter.